Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mark Webber Wins Spanish Grand Prix


Mark Webber secured his first victory of the season and the third of his career on Sunday when he cruised to a magnificent triumph for his team Red Bull in the Spanish Grand Prix.
Webber crossed the checkered flag 24 seconds ahead of home hero two-times champion Spaniard Fernando Alonso of Ferrari. Briton Lewis Hamilton of McLaren looked certain to finish second until he crashed due to a tyre puncture on his penultimate lap of the 66 laps contest.
Michael Schumacher finished fourth, his best performance of the season so far.

To see the result of last weekend's Spanish Grand Prix:
Spanish Grand Prix Result

Driver standings after five races:
Drivers' Point Table

Team standings after five races:
Constructors' Point Table


Next Race:
Monaco Grand Prix (Monte Carlo): 13 -16 May

2 comments:

  1. Hi you are doing a great job. I was looking for this information. I found it on your page its really amazing.I am sure that these are your own views. I hear exactly what you’re saying and I’m so happy that I came across your blog. You really know what you’re talking about, and you made me feel like I should learn more about this. Thanks for sharing useful information; I’m officially a huge fan of your blog.
    relocation of a business

    ReplyDelete
  2. English Premier League 2012-2013 - Fixtures, Standing, Results, News


    English Premier League (EPL) which is also known as Barclays Premier League. Here summary of EPL can be obtained like English Premier League Fixtures, English Premier League results, English Premier League standing, English Premier League table, etc.

    English Premier League 2012-2013 - Fixtures, Standing, Results, News

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails